We are hiring
We are growing, and we are therefore looking for a designer and a project manager to join our team.
Metric is one of the leading design agencies in Norway. Our focus is on identity and branding. In the past few years, we have created identities, websites, packaging concepts and signage, among other things, for clients such as Nasjonalmuseet, Maarud, Kjeldsberg, Arcus, Fleks, Breddos, Bollebar, Levende By, Oslo Business Region, Innovasjonsdistrikt Hovinbyen, and Norges Sjakkforbund.
We are growing, and we therefore need a designer on our team who will play an important part in shaping our future. You have a high work capacity and enjoy busy days with lots of responsibilities, and you have the ability to organize your days. You have a digital mindset, and this directs everything you do. You have experience in branding, and you naturally present the projects in which you are involved. From detail-oriented and meticulous work you also see the wide scope of the tasks to be solved.
- A problem-solver triggered by challenges
- Solves complex design processes with a conceptual and strategic anchoring
- Driven by good design and creativity with a good understanding of the value of branding
- A desire for professional development
- Responsibility for and ownership of the projects
- Thorough and meticulous work
- At least 3 years of experience from an agency or similar
- Relevant studies, at least a bachelor's degree
- Ability to work well both digitally and with traditional printed surfaces
- Ability to deliver projects from start to completed production files
- Ability to communicate clearly in both Norwegian and English
- Must master Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop in addition to Figma (or Sketch or Adobe XD)
- Experience in animation (Premier and After Effects) is an advantage
- Identity design, assist the team throughout the process from idea to completion and implementation
- Packaging design from concept development to production of final artwork
- Design for all types of digital media
- Assist in the versioning, production and adaptation of files
- Composition, layout and proofing
- Design lead on selected projects
- A permanent, full-time position
- A fun, challenging and very varied workday
- An exciting portfolio of clients
- Flexibility with a good work-life balance
- A good, enthusiastic and energetic work environment where we take care of each other
Diversity is a strength needed by us as well as our industry. We therefore encourage candidates of all different identities and backgrounds to apply.
General Manager Carmita Carlsson
+47 938 01 462
Deadline: 08 November
Please send your application to: email@example.com